The Tweeddale: Well Made, Well Served
Description: The Tweeddale Well Made, Well Served is a blended Scotch Whisky drawing heavily from our blending heritage dating back to 1820. Eexpertly crafted to be the perfect Scotch that can span the gap between classic cocktails and modern mixology.
• Proudly independent in a category clogged with corporate giants
• Richer, fuller, drier & smokier than global competition
• Inspired by a long family history of whisky blending in Coldstream
• Ideal for both modern & historical cocktail applications
• Support available for cocktail activity in key accounts
Alcohol by Volume: 40% Non Chill Filtered
Taste: Hints of toffee and peat smoke on the nose. Rich and complex with a balance of sweet spice and caramel and a lingering sweet finish with hints of peat smoke.
Ideal for classics such as High Balls or a Rob Roy.
Explore the brand specifics (type, region and download) options below:
Importing Fine Wines & Spirits From Around The Globe
We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our distributors and suppliers in all 50 states. Take the time to experience Vision Wine and Spirits, and discover a whole new world of flavor.