Monte Del Fra
Monte del Frà is located in the village of Custoza on the morainic hills of Lake Garda, nearby the city of Verona. The first records of date back to 1492 when the winery was owned by monks of the Santa Maria della Scala order in Verona. The current winery was established in 1958 by the Bonomo family and has over 140 hectares of vineyards. Its history is linked to the grand crus such as Cà del Magro, il vigneto Colombara, Grottino, Staffalo, Monte Godi, Monte Fitti, Mascarpine, Bagolina, Pezzarara and Monte del Frà.
By carefully selecting the land on which to plant vineyards and by meticulously implementing agronomic practices, Monte del Frà has become one of the most avant-garde wineries for the production of high-quality grapes. The vineyards are planted in guyot in the areas of Cusotza, Bardolino and Lugana and with the classic “pergola” system in the Valpolicella Classica. These vines produce only 2-3 kg of grapes per plant and are the basis for the winery’s high-quality standards.
The controlled management of raw materials and the implementation of winemaking procedures using the most modern techniques to preserve the characteristics of the grapes, guarantee Monte del Frà’s ability to produce prestigious award-winning wines.
Explore the brand specifics (type, region and download) options below:
Related Products (List)
- Monte Del Fra Custoza DOC
- Monte Del Fra Ca’ Del Magro Custoza Superiore DOC
- Monte Del Fra Soave Classico DOC
- Monte Del Fra Bardolino Chiaretto DOC
- Monte Del Fra Bardolino DOC
- Monte Del Fra Valpolicella Classico DOC
- Monte Del Fra Valpolicella Classico Superiore DOC
- Monte Del Fra Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso DOC
- Monte Del Fra Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico DOC
- Monte Del Fra Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico Scarnocchio DOC
Related Products (Gallery)
Importing Fine Wines & Spirits From Around The Globe
We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our distributors and suppliers in all 50 states. Take the time to experience Vision Wine and Spirits, and discover a whole new world of flavor.